We can train your future partners to identify the need and to know how to supply.
In the process you can develop your own community AND use them in partnership in your supply chain.
Learners in Entrepreneurial Development process
BUILD WITH US A LEGACY.
Build a partnership with the entrepreneur or enterprise and that person or business will become your partner and one of your suppliers in your supply chain.
EXAMPLE: If you are in partnership with an owner driver in training, he will be your contractor for deliveries in your supply chain.
Within the scope of our COURSES lies the full circle of learning Logistics and Supply Chain, from GETC (General Education and Training Certificate) to a Diploma in Logistics Management, Skills Programs and Short Courses. We've identified various enterprises that is often lacking or in higher demand and can establish Learnership around these areas of need.
Let Makwedend show you and help you to manage the chain of supply with Leadership skills, Business skills, Financial skills - theory applied and mentored
The Amended B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice has changed the B-BBEE landscape and companies need to maximise their B-BBEE points. Companies need to do much more to reach the same B-BBEE Level as in the past. This has forced companies to work harder to meet their B-BBEE targets.
The Logistics Hub can assit companies to work Smarter to reach their B-BBEE Goals !
Some interesting facts with regard to the Amended B-BBEE targets
• Qualifying Small Enterprises and Generic Enterprises are rated on the same Elements.
• Generic Entities need to spend 6% of their annual payroll on Skills Development for Black people.
• Major focus on Learnerships; Internships and Apprenticeships
• Preferential procurement enhances the use of Small and Medium enterprises as suppliers.
• Suppier and Enterprise Development form part of Priority Elements
• Skills Development is a Priority Element
• Companies that do not reach Priority Elements minimum targets are penalised by one B-BBEE Level at overall Rating.
How partnering up with the Logistics Hub can bennifit your bussiness
• Solutions for optimizing Skills Development Score - Maximum 20 Points
• Enterprise Development that leads to sustainable Supplier Development -15 Points
• Maximizing bonus points on Skills Development as well as Enterprise and Supplier Development- 7 Points
• Socio Economic Development oppertunities – 5 Points
Total points achievable in partenring up with The Logistics Hub : 47 POINTS