National Certificate Supply Chain Management
Course ID - NC-SCM-NQF-5 | SAQA ID - 74149
National Certificate: Supply Chain Management at NQF Level 5 (TETA)
Uncategorized: Thursday, 12 September 2013 15:39
Purpose of this Program
To provide learners with the competencies required to engage in the processes and inter-relationships across the supply chain so as to create sustainable value for organisations.
The qualified learner is exposed to:
- The supply chain management environment within an organisation
- The management of procurement and relationships with supply chain partners
- The influence of performance and risk within a supply chain management environment
- The development of a supply chain strategy and operational plans for the organisation
- The Management and execution of a supply chain strategy for the organisation
Duration of the learning programme
A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of 150 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this Learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Click on the link below to download the Brochure, obtain a quote or spread the news!
Brochure Request Quote Return