General Education and Training Certificate
Course ID - GETC NQF1 | SAQA ID - 59300
General Education and Training Certificate Transport NQF 1 SAQA ID: 59300 (can offer Generic Learnership, Warehousing operations Learnership, Courier operations Learnership, Port operations Learnership).
Qualifications Thursday, 25 July 2013 12:00
Purpose of this Program:
The purpose of this program is to provide learners with entry-level knowledge, skills and attitudes for the transport and logistics sector of the South African economy. Furthermore, qualifying learners will be afforded the choice of specialisation in any of the modes of transport.
The qualified learner is exposed to:
- Communication in a variety of ways and interaction with internal and external workplace role-players
- Using mathematical conventions to solve personal problems and undertake workplace calculations for operational purposes
- The composition of the supply chain in relation to its role in the transport industry
- Application of the relevant health, safety, security and environment legislation, policies and practices in the transport industry
- Life-skills and entry-level workplace skills in the transport environment
Duration of the learning programme:
A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of 120 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Click on the link below to download the Brochure, obtain a quote or spread the news!
Brochure Request Quote Return