Who is Makwedeng Training
Makwedeng Training was established during 2003 as a provider with the Transport Sector Education and Training Authority (TETA) and achieved full accreditation during 2004. The focus point of Makwedeng Training is to provide education and training to the logistics sector of South Africa. The company is solely owned by one shareholder namely Susan Henning. During 2007 Makwedeng received secondary accreditation with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&R SETA) and during 2011 with the Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (MERSETA).
To be the most sought after provider of Outcomes Based Education, Training and Development initiatives.
To provide highly skilled services to all clients by:
- Professional Facilitation
- Professional Assessment
- Professional Learner support
- Precise reporting
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Form long term partnerships with clients for mutual benefit.
- Focus on the development of the Individual to ensure benefits for the Organisation.
- Ensure a high level of practical development with a theoretical basis to build knowledge and skill.